Common Washing Machine Problems & Signs You Should Book a Service Call
- The washer isn’t spinning: If your washing appliance isn’t spinning properly, you may have put too many clothes in one load. Take out some of the clothes and see if that solves the problem.
- The washer is making strange noises: Buzzing or clicking sounds can indicate a foreign object stuck in the pump or drain, which could result in severe damage.
- Washer is leaking: If you notice a water leak coming from the washing appliance, you should leave the machine on and identify the wash cycle during which the water appears. The problem may be the drain hose, too much detergent, or a worn out pump.
Get Your Dryer Working Like New
Why Choose IdealFix
Express Washing Machine Repairs
Washing Machine Maintenance Tips
- Inspect hoses every month
- Don’t overload your machine
- Use the right detergent for your model
- Use the right amount of detergent
- Clean the interior as needed
- Transfer the clean clothes to the dryer promptly
Common Washing Machine Related Questions We Hear
Our Dryer Repair Service Areas
Your City Not Here?
Types of Washing Machine We Service
- Front loading washing machines
- Top loading washing machines
- Compact washing machines
- Combination units
Our Professional Approach
Enjoy the professional services that come with choosing the best appliance repair team. At Idealfix, we offer express capital appliance repair, same day services when repairing appliances, and custom services.Each member of our appliance repair team commits to ensuring your satisfaction.
Once you schedule your appliance repair, technicians will come to your door fast and fix the damage. Clients love our efficient appliance repairs, and they choose our services above others in the area. Whatever the problem, we will restore your dryer’s function in record time.
Don’t let a malfunctioning dryer ruin your day. Contact Idealfix for capital appliance repair, and set up a meeting with our expert team.