Book a Appliance Repair Man Today
Express Appliance Repair
We pride ourselves on delivering the fastest appliance repair Markham has ever seen. Get to know us here!
Accidents can happen at any time, and we understand your schedule is probably busy enough already. The IdealFix team is committed to responding quickly to all inquiries to provide express appliance repair in Markham and surrounding areas.
Call us the moment you have a question. If we miss your call, please leave a message so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
Vaughan Appliance Repair
Having a refrigerator break down is a major inconvenience. Water may start pouring out of its ice makers and create a complete mess of your kitchen. If you don’t get the fridge fixed right away, your food and beverages may spoil. Even worse, your electric bill might shoot up if you try to compensate for the loss of cooling efficiency.
We specialize in the repair of:
- Built-in fridges
- Top and bottom freezers
- Wine coolers
- Side-by-side fridges
- French door fridges
- Compact fridges
- Broken ice makers
- Broken through-the-door water dispensers
- Broken temperature controls
- Broken compressors
When you need refrigerator repair, call us. Our team has stellar customer reviews and is dedicated to providing top-notch service.
Hardly anyone wants to wash dishes by hand when they’ve spent hundreds of dollars to have a machine take care of it for them. Dishwashers are built to provide convenience, and we can make sure they get back to doing just that. Our mission is to provide quality appliance repair Markham residents can trust.
We can easily repair your dishwasher if it:
- Leaves your glasses white and cloudy
- Makes troubling noises in normal operation
- Leaves your dishes with cloudy patches
- Has a door that won’t latch
- Leaks on the floor
- Has problems draining water
- Won’t start up normally
- Doesn’t dry properly
- Has cycles that take too long or doesn’t complete
- Has a clogged or broken detergent dispenser
Washing Machine Repair
Many Markham residents opt to wash their clothes instead of going out to a laundromat. While a stroll through the neighborhood is not always that bad, no one wants to lug a heavy bag of clothes around town in the winter. A broken washing machine will cause you to do just that. It can make a mess and cause damage to your flooring and walls. It is also a hazard if you decide to patch up the electronics yourself.
We’re experts at repairing a washing machine that:
- Won’t start
- Leaks on the floor
- Won’t fill with water
- Has drainage problems
- Won’t spin
- Stops spinning mid-cycle
- Reports a fault code
- Leaves your clothes smelling bad
- Has a drum that won’t turn
- Makes unusual noises, even with the correct load
- Has no power even though it’s plugged in
- Leaves your clothes undried or spotty
- Has a drum that doesn’t turn
- Burns or overheats when drying
- Smells bad even after cleaning
- Is loud and noisy
- Run seven when the door is open
- Stops mid-cycle
- Runs but doesn’t heat up
The oven is the heart of every dinner. It’s responsible for baking the cakes, tarts, and desserts that your friends and family love. If you have a broken oven, your food will come out raw or unevenly cooked. Not only is this a health concern, but it can also become hazardous.
If your oven isn’t working, you don’t have to order-in on your next special occasion.
Call us if your oven:
- Does not heat to the correct temperature
- Refuses to heat up at all
- Does not give evenly heat from all sides
- Does not self-clean
- Has a door that won’t open or close all the way
- Has a rack that no longer fits
- Has a faulty oven light
- Can’t stay the desired temperature
- Is beginning to show rust
- Has a broken igniter
- Wood-burning stoves
- Electric coil cook tops
- Electric smooth cook tops
- Induction cook tops
- Downdraft cook tops
- Range hoods
- Pellet stoves
- Modular cook tops